Monday, April 9, 2012

First Award -- Liebster Award!


YAY! How awesome! Thanks Kavita from What's Cooking @ Kavita's Kitchen? for the Liebster Blog award. Apparently, liebster is a German word meaning favorite, dearest or beloved. The award is awarded to up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers. It's definitely an honor to be chosen and I'm glad there are people who enjoy my pictures and recipes as much as I love them! :)

I'd now like to keep the love going and share this award with 5 other bloggers who all have a wonderful blog worth checking out.

Here are the 5 I have chosen (in no particular order):
  1. Erin - Lemon-Sugar 
  2. Edwina - My Mezzaluna
  3. Amalia - C2 Cookie Construction
  4. Holly - Happy Food. Healthy Life.
  5. Heather - A Sage Amalgam
If you accept the award:
Copy and paste the award on your blog. Link back the blogger who gave you the award.
Pick your favorite 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers who deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog to let them know that they have received the award.
Hope that the 5 blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to 5 more blogs.

3 comments:

milan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Edwina said...

Wow! I am so surprised and totally happy. Thanks for recognising me. So glad you like my blog.

Holly W said...

What a fabulous surprise today! Thank you so much for that recognition, and congrats on your award as well! I was just drooling over your Irish Car Bomb cupcakes. mmmmmm!

Post a Comment

 

See Dani Bake. Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger